Avera Medical Group Occupational Medicine
When your child is sick, you turn to a pediatrician. For heart health, you turn to the expertise of a cardiologist. For work-related health services including pre-employment, workplace safety, injuries on the job and more, you turn to the specialists in business and corporate healthcare. Avera Medical Group Occupational Medicine team brings together a physician, a health nurse and other health professionals to best serve your needs.
We offer the following services independently or as part of a comprehensive employee health program. To schedule Occupational Medicine Exams, please call Avera Medical Group Occupational Medicine at (605) 668-8735.
- Specialty Exams
- Post-Injury Care
- Treatment of work-related injury or illness
- Health Screenings
- Respiratory physicals
- DOT physicals
- Massage Therapy
- Customized on-site services
- Ergonomic Injury Prevention
- DOT & non-DOT substance abuse testing
- Vaccinations, including TB, Tdap, Hep B and Flu
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Functional Capacity Exams