If you are 55 or older, you deserve a touch of PrestigePLUS.
Avera Sacred Heart offers a unique program for individuals age 55 and older. PrestigePLUS combines discounts and special services with health education programs to give you the touch of prestige you have earned.
A lifetime membership costs only $5.00 and entitles you to benefits at your local hospital as well as at other Avera hospitals participating in the PrestigePLUS program. Join the more than 2,300 others in the Yankton region who have become members of PrestigePLUS.
The Avera Sacred Heart PrestigePLUS coordinator is Heidi Berry. Her office is located in the front lobby area of Avera Sacred Heart Hospital.
Call Heidi for more information or to receive a PrestigePLUS membership application, 605-668-8113.
PrestigePLUS membership Advantages
Your PrestigePLUS membership entitles you to:
- Core benefits at Avera hospitals in Aberdeen, Sioux Falls, Mitchell, and Yankton, and at other Avera hospitals with PrestigePLUS programs.
- PrestigePLUS Newsletter. PrestigePLUS News keeps you informed about health screenings, educational programs, and social events for PrestigePLUS members.
- Educational events and health screenings offered to PrestigePLUS members at no cost or at a discounted fee. Blood pressure and cholesterol screenings are offered at all PrestigePLUS locations. Additional programs and screenings may be offered by your local hospital.
- A special gift for PrestigePLUS members when they are inpatients at any Avera hospital with a PrestigePLUS program.
- PrestigePLUS members who are inpatients at an Avera hospital with a PrestigePLUS program are eligible for that hospital’s local benefits during their stay.
Catalyst Scripts prescription discount card.
Avera Sacred Heart Benefits
Discounts on Lodging. PrestigePLUS members will receive three, $6 vouchers to use at the Starlight Motel when a family member is in the hospital. The Starlight Motel is located across the street from the hospital’s emergency room entrance.
Cafeteria Discounts. If a PrestigePLUS member is an inpatient at Avera Sacred Heart Hospital, family members will receive three free coupons for meals in the cafeteria. PrestigePLUS members also receive a discount during the year at the cafeteria when showing their membership card.
Insurance Assistance. The PrestigePLUS coordinator will help you complete insurance or Medicare forms and summit your medical bills for maximum reimbursement. This service is free to members.
Social Events. Invitations to free social or educational events throughout the year including the annual Avera Sacred Heart PrestigePLUS picnic.
Discount for Avera Sacred Heart Wellness Center memberships. PrestigePLUS members are eligible for a special discount for services offered at the Avera Sacred Heart Wellness Center.
Pharmacy Discounts. PrestigePLUS members are eligible to apply for membership to the PreSCRIPTS discount prescription program. Membership cards can be used at local, participating pharmacies.
Home Care Equipment Discounts. Avera Home Medical Equipment provides a 15% discount on cash purchases of non-Medicare reimbursed items.
Wheel Chair Cleaning. Free wheel chair cleaning and tune-up at Avera Home Medical Equipment at specified times as publicized in the PrestigePLUS newsletter.