Behavioral Health Services
Our advanced Behavioral Health services provide you with:
- Comprehensive and individualized care
- State-of-the-art technology and advanced therapies nearby home
- Care you can access near by home
All coming together to bring you specialized care for the body, mind and spirit.
- Diseases and Conditions
- Patient Rights
- Educator Resources
- Signs and Symptoms of Behavioral Health Issues
Treatments and Procedures
- Art Therapy
- Expressive Therapy
- Music Therapy
- Recreational Therapy
- Electro-Convulsive Therapy (ECT)
- All Ages Inpatient and Outpatient Care
- Addiction Recovery Therapy
- Employee Assistance Program
- School-based program
About Behavioral Health Care
If you or someone you love is in need of a behavioral health provider, Avera has access to experienced professionals.
Your local Avera facility offers:
- Access to Avera eCARE™ technology making local specialty care available through sophisticated technology
- Care nearby home with your support system there to help you with your treatments
- A team of professionals dedicated to providing you with the best possible care
At Avera St. Luke’s Hospital, in Aberdeen, S.D., you will find care ranked in the 99th percentile with a staff of great longevity giving you the ability to create lasting relationships.
Avera Marshall Regional Medical Center is among the first inpatient units in the state of Minnesota to implement Illness Management and Recovery techniques. This evidence-based mental illness recovery model improves the continuity of care for those receiving care at Avera Marshall.
Avera Behavioral Heath Center in Sioux Falls, S.D., provides an award-winning facility for compassionate, patient-centered treatment.
- Also at Avera Behavioral Health Center you have access to all kinds of treatment and care rated in the top 10 percent nationwide for patient satisfaction.
As a system Avera works together to bring you the kind of care you need, when you need it. When you choose Avera for your behavioral health care needs, you gain access to:
- Outreach care and regional partnerships
- Advanced research to help progress and personalize individual treatments
- Top-rated behavioral health care that honors the dignity of each person