Avera@Work for Your Business
Avera@Work pools the resources of Avera Health, the region’s largest health care system, to package innovative employee health and wellness tools for small and large businesses.
Business Needs Self-Assessment
Sometimes the first step to building a wellness program is the most difficult — knowing where to start. This assessment will help you understand your needs and customize a better business health package. A comprehensive wellness package can help your employees be happier and healthier and improve your company’s productivity.
How does Avera@Work impact the bottom line?
From new employee hires to health management Avera will streamline your workforce by offering wellness services in every aspect of your company. This equates to:
- More productive employees
- Cost-savings and increased efficiency from lost work days
- Increased job retention
Connect with Avera@Work
The Cost of Wellness
Research shows that happy and healthy employees are more loyal, productive and cost business owners less money in health care costs.
- The population overall is becoming less healthy with two of three adults considered overweight or obese and one in two adults diagnosed with at least one chronic disease.
- It’s estimated that people who are considered obese cost employers $190.2 billion annually.
- Addiction and alcoholism are estimated to cost employers $81 billion annually in lost productivity alone.
- Tobacco users are estimated to cost employers $96 billion annually.
Avera@Work Comprehensive Business Suite
Our suite of workplace resources is designed to improve efficiency, morale and wellness with comprehensive health services embedded into every aspect of the workplace.
What’s even better, you can incorporate dozens of services into your company structure by working with just one source - Avera@Work.
- New Employee Health Evaluation
- Workforce Health and Wellness
- Workforce Development
- Injury Prevention and Management
- Employer Health Insurance