Avera St. Anthony's now offers screens twice a year in April and October!
Additional tests now included in the panel: Free T-4.
Upcoming Screening Dates
- Avera St. Anthony's Hospital
October 10 & 24th, 2012
- $40.00 per health screen (Cost not paid by Medicare or Insurance)
- $15 per PSA
- $5 per Hemoglobin A1C
Additional Services Available on Open Screening Days
- Sleep Equipment
- FREE inspections/cleaning
- FREE tubing, masks and Filters
- Heart/Lung Screens
- FREE blood pressure checks and health information
- Medication Consults
- FREE consultations with a pharmacist
- Screening for adverse drug interactions or to answer questions about medication
- Bring a list or the bottle(s) of your personal medication(s) to the consultation
- Sponsored by O'Neill Family Pharmacy & Pamida
- Colorectal Screening Kits
- FREE Take Home Tests for persons 50 and over
- Sponsored by NCDHD (North Central District Health Department)
No food or drink at least 10 hours prior to draw.
Drink ample amounts of water the day before the draw and limited amounts the day of the draw.
Take all medications at normal times.
Contact Mary Jo Doolittle at (402) 336-5107