Avera St. Benedict takes your privacy very seriously. The privacy of our patients and employees is one of our greatest concerns. We are required to keep your personal and medical information confidential before, during and after your visit.
Our dedication to privacy extends beyond our doctors and nurses to include everyone employed in our healthcare family. We want you to feel safe knowing your personal and medical information is protected.
We are committed to protecting your personal health information in compliance with the law.
Notice of Privacy Practices
Our Notice of Privacy Practices states:
- Our obligations under the law with respect to your personal health information
- How we may use and disclose the health information that we keep about you.
- Your rights relating to your personal health information.
- Our rights to change our Notice of Privacy Practices
- How to file a complaint if you believe your privacy rights have been violated.
- The conditions that apply to uses and disclosures not described in this Notice.
- The person to contact for further information about our privacy practices.
*You will need Adobe Reader to access the PDF document. If you do not have Reader, you can download it for free by following this link.