The first step toward healing is diagnosis. The Radiology Department has the technology to look inside your body and determine what's wrong. Radiology has the ability to instantly transmit images electronically - teleradiology - to a specialist for reading and diagnosis. We're close to home, offering you the ultimate in hometown advantage.
- High tech advances in medical imaging
- Staff by registered technologists (24 hours/7 days a week)
- Integrated Teleradiology System
- Computerized Ultrasound (OB, Abdominal, Pelvic, Breast, Prostate Scanning)
- Ultrasound - Vascular testing (Carotid and Venous Doppler) Echocardiograms
- 16 slice CT scan (Spiral Computerized Tomography - Registered CT Technologists)
- Inhouse Dexa Scan-Osteoporosis Screening. Learn more about osteoporosis >>