Avera St. Luke's Hospital Recognized Nationally for Excellence in Patient Outcomes
Avera St. Luke's in Aberdeen, South Dakota received distinctions from Healthgrades, the leading provider of information to help consumers make an informed decision about a physician or hospital.
The findings are part of American Hospital Quality Outcomes 2013: Healthgrades Report to the Nation, which evaluates the performance of approximately 4,500 hospitals nationwide across nearly 30 of the most common conditions and procedures.
2013 Avera St. Luke’s Hospital National Leaders in Clinical Excellence
- Recipient of the Healthgrades Coronary Intervention Excellence Award™ in 2013
- Ranked Among the Top 10% in the Nation for Coronary Interventional Procedures in 2013
- Ranked Among the Top 5 in SD for Coronary Interventional Procedures for 2 Years in a Row (2012-2013)
- Five-Star Recipient for Coronary Interventional Procedures for 2 Years in a Row (2012-2013)
- Five-Star Recipient for Treatment of Heart Attack for 2 Years in a Row (2012-2013)