Avera St. Luke's Worthmore Addiction Services Community Specialist
Prevention Specialist Mobilizes Community
Our community prevention specialist provides community-based programs designed to blend federal, state, and local resources to focus on reduction of the abuse of alcohol, tobacco, other drugs, and violence.
This effort is achieved through the presentation of the following services:
- Speaking engagements
- Printed materials
- Classroom presentations
- Youth Leadership Training
- Parenting presentation/classes
- Media projects or campaigns
- Multi-agency work/coalition building on proven prevention strategies
- Technical assistance on Drug Free Schools & Work Place Programs
- Referral and information services
If you have questions, call us at 605-622-5552.