Frequently Asked Library Questions
What resources can be found at a hospital library?
Avera St. Luke’s employees and physicians may utilize the Bunker Medical Library for database searching, including:
- OVID (Medline, CINAHL, EBM Reviews which includes ACP Journal Club; Cochrane Central Register of Controlled Trials; Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews)
- EBSCOHOST's CINAHL
- South Dakota Library Network
- UpToDate database
What other services are available?
- Inter-library Loan Services
- Reference Services
- Limited Consumer Health Information
- Audiovisual Software
- Table of Contents Services
- Photocopy Machine
- Journals (in-house review only)
- Books (may be checked out)
What hours is the the library staffed?
Avera St. Luke’s Bunker Medical Library is staffed by a medical librarian from 7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday-Thursday and 7:30 to 11:30 a.m. Friday. Call 605-622-5355 during these hours for more information.