Nearly 30 percent of this country’s population suffers from some type of chronic pain. In fact, pain is the primary symptom in more than 80 percent of all doctor visits.
At Avera St. Luke’s Pain Management Center, we have dedicated staff aimed specifically at evaluating and treating your pain. We treat patients experiencing acute or any kind of chronic, persistent pain that has occurred as a result of disease or injury.
Our goals are to:
- Provide patients with a thorough evaluation to determine the cause of their pain.
- Design and implement personalized treatment plans.
- Increase a patient’s quality of life.
- Decrease the frequency and intensity of pain.
- Reduce the utilization of healthcare resources.
Find out more about Our Team, led by Heloise Westbrook, MD. To learn more about pain management, check out:
Avera St. Luke’s Pain Management Center is located on the second floor of Avera Dakota Medical Square at 815 First Avenue SE, Aberdeen, SD. Our hours are 7 AM to 3:30 PM Monday through Thursday, with outreach clinics on Friday.
Call us at 605-622-5123 or 1-800-225-8537, ext. 5123. No referral is necessary.