Get Help With Pain Management
At Avera St. Luke’s Pain Management Center, our dedicated and experienced staff can evaluate and treat your pain. We help patients experiencing acute or any kind of chronic, persistent pain that has occurred as a result of disease or injury.
Nearly 30 percent of this country’s population suffers from some type of chronic pain. In fact, pain is the primary symptom in more than 80 percent of all doctor visits.
- Provide patients with a thorough evaluation to determine the cause of their pain
- Design and implement personalized treatment plans
- Improve a patient’s quality of life
- Decrease the frequency and intensity of pain
- Reduce the utilization of health care resources
Our Team, Here to Serve You
Our Pain Management team is led by Heloise Westbrook, MD. Learn more about pain management at Avera St. Luke's:
Avera St. Luke’s Pain Management Center is located on the second floor of Avera Dakota Medical Square at 815 First Ave. SE, Aberdeen, SD. Our hours are 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday, with outreach clinics on Friday.
Call us at 605-622-5123 or 1-800-225-8537, ext. 5123. No referral is necessary.