BirthPlace at Avera St. Luke's
Your Stay With Us
We are committed to making your stay as comfortable as possible.
- Your meals are prepared as you request and brought to your room. Your labor partner will also be provided with snacks during your stay.
- Your baby may be with you as much as you desire during your stay. A nursery with professional care-givers is available at any time if you want to rest or have time to yourself.
- You'll stay in the same room from labor to delivery through recovery and postpartum (LDRP).
- New fathers may choose to stay overnight with mom and baby.
- Parents, grandparents, big brothers and sisters and friends are welcome to visit.
- All moms and babies are encouraged to come back and visit shortly after discharge to take advantage of our follow-up program - Nurturing New Families. We will check you and your baby, answer your questions and address any concerns you may have following your birth.
- You have the opportunity to take part in educational events and classes.
- Small Miracles Online Nursery allows new parents to share their baby's photo with friends and family near and far.