Rejuvenate Body and Mind with Therapeutic Massage
Make an appointment
Massages are by appointment only. Call 605-622-5556 to make an appointment, or call 605-622-5770 to speak to a massage therapist.
Purchase gift certificates online or call 605-622-5556.
Relaxing Mind and Body
For more than 20 years, massage therapists at Avera St. Luke’s have been kneading and massaging away the stress and tensions of everyday life for people in the Aberdeen area, relaxing both body and mind.
Stress can often lead to headaches, backaches, tendonitis, carpal tunnel syndrome, poor concentration, anxiety and “burn-out.” Therapeutic massage can rejuvenate the body and mind by increasing the oxygen-rich blood to the brain and muscles, and by calming the nervous system.
Avera St. Luke’s licensed massage therapists are highly qualified and ready to help you. We take appointments from the public, as well as providing care to our patients in the hospital (with a doctor's order).
- Avera St. Luke's Therapy Center, 805 First Ave. SE
Find out about the many types of massages we offer, from a heated lava stone massage to a Swedish massage and more. Corporate Massages are also offered and can be great for businesses.
Benefits of Massage Therapy
- Helps relieve stress and aids relaxation
- Helps relieve muscle tension and stiffness
- Fosters faster healing of strained muscles and sprained ligaments; reduces pain and swelling
- Reduces muscle spasms
- Improves circulation of blood and movement of lymph fluids
- Helps to reduce blood pressure
- Helps relieve tension-related headaches and eye strain
- Provides greater joint flexibility and range of motion
- Vital part of the recovery process after a car accident or sports injury by increasing circulation, flexibility, and speed of recovery
- Increases awareness of mind-body connection
- Fosters a feeling of well-being
Frequently Asked Questions
For more information about massage therapy, call 605-622-5770.