Weskota Manor stresses the importance of maintaining an active lifestyle. Our Activity Department offers a variety of social, recreational, educational and spiritual programs to stimulate our residents' minds and bodies.
- Arts & Crafts - A well-equipped arts and crafts area is provided along with a sewing area.
- Internet Access - Wireless internet is available in each room for resident or family use. Residents should provide their own computer for in-room use.
Staying Healthy and Active
- Kickball - Kickball is just one of the many recreational programs offered.
- Bus Service - The Springs Area Bus allows residents to travel to rodeos, concerts, sightseeing trips and much more.
- Intergenerational Programs - Intergenerational programs, including bingo, beach parties, bowling, pet parades and crafts, bring residents and kids together.