Published on January 18, 2022
Recipe: Chicken Noodle Soup
Pressure Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup
- 3 to 4 chicken breasts, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 3 ribs of celery, sliced
- 3 large carrots, sliced
- 1 tablespoon butter (or olive oil)
- 1½ teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 to 2 ½ cups uncooked noodles (extra wide works best)
- 7 cups chicken broth (may use 7 cups of water mixed with 7 teaspoons of chicken base)
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
Turn pressure cooker on sauté.
Melt butter (or add oil) in pressure cooker (sauté section)
Add cubed chicken, garlic, onion, celery, carrots, thyme, salt, and pepper. Sauté for a few minutes until chicken is browned.
Turn off sauté.
Add noodles and broth.
Close lid and turn pressure cooker on and cook for 7 to 9 minutes on high.
Once finished, use quick-release.
Serve and enjoy.