Pumpkin Perfect Thanksgiving Treat
Everyone has a favorite Thanksgiving Day treat. If pumpkin pie is your go-to dessert, we have a great alternative with less sugar: pumpkin pudding. Enjoy!
Source: Hy-Vee Test Kitchen
- 1 (1.34 oz) package fat free/sugar free instant vanilla pudding
- 1 ½ cup skim milk
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ cup gingersnap cookie crumbs (10 – 12 cookies)
- 5 tbsp. whipped topping
- Prepare pudding according to directions, using 1 ½ cup milk. Stir pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice into pudding.
- Spoon ½ cup pumpkin pudding mixture into five clear parfait serving dishes. Top each with 1 tbsp. cookie crumbs. Spoon remaining pudding on top of cookie crumbs.
- Top each parfait with 1 tbsp. whipped cream. Sprinkle remaining crumbs on top.
Nutrition Facts per serving:
|Dietary Fiber: 2g