Recipe: Frozen Fruit Yogurt Bites
We all love snacks! Whether we're hungry after getting home from school, or from work - there's no wrong time for a healthy, tasty treat, and this recipe is perfect for a short project with a delicious return on time invested.
Frozen Fruit Yogurt Bites
- About 8-10 ounces of yogurt of your choice
- Handful of fresh raspberries
- Lay out approximately 12 cupcake cases or silicone muffin cups on a small baking sheet or tray (this will need to fit in your freezer, so it may be worth checking it for size before you start).
- Using a spoon, dollop some yogurt into the bottom of each cake case until the yogurt is gone.
- Pop a few pieces of fruit into each cup, pressing them down into the yogurt with the tip of your finger.
- Place the cups (still on the baking tray) in the freezer and leave for a couple of hours.
- Once frozen through, remove from the cases and serve (or bag up and pop straight back in the freezer to eat later).