Published on September 19, 2022
Recipe: Grilled Peaches as Dessert
Don't forget dessert when you're grilling. This peach recipe will hit the spot.
Grilled Peaches as Dessert
- 1 stick unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 4 ripe peaches, halved and pitted
- Canola oil (to keep the fruit from sticking to the grill)
- Mint leaves (optional)
- Add the butter, cinnamon, sugar and salt into a small bowl and mix.
- Heat the grill to high and brush the peaches with a thin layer of oil so they do not stick to the grill.
- Grill the peaches until golden brown and soft all the way through.
- Brush the peaches with a thin layer of the butter, sugar, cinnamon and salt mixture.
- Top with a mint leaf, if desired.
Source: Adapted from Bobby Flay