Published on August 30, 2022
Recipe: Homemade Tortilla Chips
Homemade tortilla chips are easy and don't take a lot of time. Try this recipe for your next party or tailgate.
Homemade Tortilla Chips
- Flour tortillas
- Olive oil
- Lime juice
- Cumin, chili powder, salt (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut each tortilla into 8 chip-sized wedges (cut like a pie) and arrange the wedges in a single layer on a cookie sheet.
- Combine oil and lime juice with a sprinkle of cumin, chili powder and salt to taste. Brush over the tortilla wedges.
- Bake for 7 minutes.
- Serve with your homemade salsa.
Source: Recipe from Carri Oetken