Published on July 21, 2020
Recipe: Spinach Fruit Salad
The sweetness of summer fruits is the superstar of this recipe. It’s easy, fun to make and guaranteed to give you good feelings about your nutrition choices.
Spinach Fruit Salad
For the salad
- 3 cups fresh spinach
- ½ cup blueberries
- ½ cup strawberries, cut in half
- ½ cup pineapple chunks
- ¼ cup walnuts, chopped
- Red onion, sliced to taste
For the dressing
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl toss together the fresh spinach, blueberries, strawberries, pineapple, walnuts and red onions.
- In a small bowl or jar combine the salad dressing ingredients.
- Gently toss the salad ingredients with the dressing.