Recipe: Strawberry Lime Cooler
Summer might feel like it is slipping past you, but fear not: this jazzy drink recipe can imbue any day with a fair-weather freshness, no matter when you make it.
Strawberry Lime Cooler
- 4 cups fresh strawberries, chopped
- 2 cups coconut water
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 cups club soda
- Lime slices for garnish
- In a blender, combine strawberries, coconut water, honey and lime juice. Blend until smooth.
- Add club soda.
- Pour over ice to serve. Garnish with lime slices.
- The powerful antioxidants in strawberries work against free radicals, which help fight off cancer.
- Strawberries have also been shown to inhibit tumor growth.
Nutrition Facts: 64 calories, 0 grams fat, 3 grams fiber and 1 gram protein per serving.