How to Enjoy the Super Bowl – Safely
In line with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Avera recommends gathering virtually or with the people you live with as the safest way to celebrate the Super Bowl this year. This year, choose a safer way to enjoy the game.
- Host a virtual Super Bowl watch party.
- Make appetizers or snacks with the people you live with to enjoy while watching the game.
- Start a text group with other fans to chat about the game while watching.
If you choose to attend the Super Bowl or a large Super Bowl event, like a watch party, follow these steps to make yourself safer:
- Call the venue to ensure that they have steps in place to prevent the spread of the virus, such as masking and distancing.
- Wear a mask and maintain distance from those not within your household.
- Follow signage at the venue to allow for social distancing.
- Arrive to the venue early to avoid crowding and congested areas.
The CDC has provided further tips for small gatherings on their website.