Support groups are healing. Join our support group if you've been affected by a serious illness, such as cancer or end-stage renal disease and just want some more information.
Benefits of participating in a support group may include:
- Feeling less lonely, isolated or judged
- Reducing distress, depression, anxiety or fatigue
- Talking openly and honestly about your feelings
- Improving skills to cope with challenges
- Staying motivated to manage chronic conditions or stick to treatment plans
- Gaining a sense of empowerment, control or hope
- Improving understanding of a disease and your own experience with it
- Getting practical feedback about treatment options
- Learning about health, economic or social resources
Occurs third Tuesday of every month.
If you have any questions, you can call our social worker 605-668-8658.
No registration required. Free for anyone who would like to attend.