Gala 2018: Havana Nights
The annual Avera Queen of Peace Foundation Gala raises funds to support a variety of community based health programs and innovations. The 5th annual event will benefit the Avera Queen of Peace Caring for Life Fund, which supports the areas of greatest need.
Event Details and Registration
Prepare for a trip back in time to beautiful Havana, Cuba at the 5th Annual Avera Queen of Peace Foundation Gala: Havana Nights!
Cuban-Inspired Cocktail Attire Encouraged. For ideas, visit the Havana Nights Pinterest page.
Afro-Cuban group, Salsabrosa, will WOW you with their salsa performance and teach you some basic steps to look like a PRO on the dance floor!
Enjoy a taste of Cuba with this year’s featured rum tasting for $20 per person.
- GF Advertising
- KMIT & KOOL 98
- Photography Unlimited
- Cherrybee’s Floral and Gifts*
- The Daily Republic
- Eide Bailly
- Highland Conference Center
- Ideal Weddings and Events*
- Interstate Office Products
- Northwestern Energy
- Puetz Corp
- ELO, Prof. LLC
- Make It Mine Designs
Heads or Tails: $10
Choose heads or tails for your chance to win $500!
Raffle for Choice: $100
New this year, purchase your raffle ticket at the event for your chance to win your choice of three amazing trips! Choose between a long weekend in New York, the Ultimate Sports trip or a Caribbean cruise.
- Enjoy a Long Weekend in New York with two tickets to a Broadway show of your choice, dinner, a three night weekend stay and airfare
- Show your true colors as the Ultimate Pro Sports Fan with two tickets to your chosen regular season MLB, NBA, NFL or NHL game or non-major PGA golf tournament with a two night weekend stay and airfare
- Take a cruise with Royal Caribbean and enjoy a four or five night cruise in an ocean view stateroom for two. Airfare not included.
- Pina Colada Meatballs
- Cuban Sliders
- Chopped Baby Greens with slivers of Pink Grapefruit, Avocado, and Toasted Pistachios
Served with Lime-Cilantro Vinaigrette
- Ropa Vieja
Roasted Beef Ragu with Sweet Peppers, Onions, Olives and Capers
- Camarones Al Ajillo
Jumbo shrimp sautéed in a rich Garlic Sauce
- Caribbean Sweet Potato Medallions with Cilantro Crema
Cuban Black Beans and Rice
- Flan Cake
- Tostones with a Honey Cinnamon Drizzle
- Noel Ahlers
- Luann Backlund
- Kelly Bottum
- Kelsey Fuchs
- Amy Hanselman
- Lacey Musick
- Kristi Riggs
- Lynnette Shattuck
- Dawn Williams
- Staff: Molly Sutton – Foundation Director