Welcome to Avera CNA On-Line Training Solutions 3.5© - Clinical
Please make sure to turn in the following 10 days prior to the requested testing date:
- Eligibility Verification Form
- Training Documentation Form
*must complete all on-line units, hour skills review, and clinical hours prior to testing.
If you have any questions about the Avera CNA On-Line Training Solutions© program, please contact our office:
via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
via phone to: (605) 668-8475 or
toll-free (888) 860-7211
during regular business office hours,
M – F, 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
A WORD ABOUT COPYRIGHT
All materials are to be used ONLY by the participants of the Avera CNA On-Line Training Solutions©
- The materials and recordings are for educational purposes only. Avera Education & Staffing Solutions and their representatives do not render any legal, medical or professional advice.
- No portion of this program may be reproduced without prior written permission. This applies to all computer files, documents, and recordings.
- The accompanying video material is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Duplication of video content is illegal. IT MAY NOT BE REPRODUCED in any part without prior written permission. Participating in or allowing duplication is prohibited by law.
The video devices are to be used by the organization, which leased or purchased it ONLY. It may not be RESOLD, ALTERED, REVERSE ENGINEERED, LOANED OR RENTED. The video and any on-line recordings may not be used for broadcast, satellite, cable or closed circuit-television.
Clinicals are held at:
Avera Sister James Care Center
2111 W 11th St. Yankton, SD 57078