Now that you’re pregnant, you probably have a lot of questions. This class is most beneficial early in pregnancy,
however information is useful throughout your entire pregnancy. Attend these classes between 12-28 weeks of pregnancy.
The class will cover healthy nutrition, safe exercise, pregnancy risks, prevention of pre-term labor, your baby’s development, emotional adjustments, and practical information on taking care of yourself.
- All classes are held in Classroom A & B on 3rd Floor at Avera Marshall Regional Medical Center, unless otherwise noted.
- All classes are designed to include spouse/coach, too! They are an important part of your pregnancy.
- No refunds for classes that are missed. However, you may be able to make up a class in the next session.
- Pre-registration and pre-payment are necessary.
- Fees will not be prorated for select classes. Participants are encouraged to attend all classes in this package.
- For weather-related cancellations, listen to Marshall Radio Stations.
- Any person wishing to take childbirth education classes will not be denied the opportunity. Contact the Organizational Excellence department if you wish to make payment arrangements or have a situation that prevents you from paying the full amount.
- Class dates may change based on instructor availability.
- A email will be sent to you to confirm any classes you signed up for. If an email address is not available, a confirmation phone call will be done.
- Classes do vary in length of time.
- A light snack and bottled water will be offered.