The first few months of life are important to your developing baby. This class is designed to help you get your pregnancy and your baby off to a good start. Topics discussed include:
- Growth and development of the fetus
- Emotional and physical changes for mom
- Nutrition needs and avoiding harmful substances
- What to expect at your doctor appointments and what tests will be done
- How partner can be involved in the pregnancy experience.
We recommend taking this class before 20 weeks of pregnancy. The class is held on an as needed basis, generally as a one-on-one class. Please register for the class and the Childbirth Education Coordinator will contact you to set up a date and time at your convenience for this class. Cost is $20.
If you have questions about this class or about payment please contact the Childbirth Education Coordinator at 605-322-4481 or email at email@example.com.