About Avera Medical Group
Avera Medical Group strives to improve the health of communities across the Upper Midwest by providing health care expertise that sets community standards and exceeds expectations in a way that is caring, convenient, affordable and accessible.
As an integrated physicians’ network of Avera Health, Avera Medical Group includes:
- Strength of 330 locations in 100 communities across Avera’s five-state region of South Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska and North Dakota
- More than 850 professionals providing focused patient care
- Facilities known for medical excellence, technological innovation and a commitment to meet the spiritual, emotional and physical needs of all patients
Innovative Hometown Care
Avera Medical Group provides hometown care through physicians and allied health professionals who are connected to the technology resources of Avera, such as:
- Total electronic medical records (EMR) for longitudinal care
- Avera eCARE™ interactive video and computer technology that extends care 24/7 through specialty services including eICU®, eEmergency, eConsult, ePharmacy and eLongTermCare
Avera Medical Group aligns physicians and leaders through service lines in order to provide the highest quality care in the most efficient way to patients across the region. We support high quality care and care delivery models that improve patient outcomes, increase patient and physician satisfaction in an integrated care delivery system.
Learn more about Avera Medical Group’s commitment to excellence.