If you or a loved one needs relief from foot or ankle pain, look to Garrett Wobst, DPM, at Avera Orthopedics in Aberdeen, SD.
Expert Surgeon for Feet & Ankles
As a board-certified podiatrist and foot and ankle surgeon, Dr. Wobst offers expertise in the surgical treatment of a variety of foot and ankle issues – for all ages.
Whether pain stems from injury, trauma, deformity or conditions such as arthritis, ankle instability, bunions, flatfoot, high arches and more, he’ll work closely with you to determine the diagnosis and create a personalized treatment plan.
Dr. Wobst also specializes in:
- Advanced bunion correction
- Ankle and foot arthroscopic procedures
- Ankle replacement
- Hyberbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT)
- Nerve-related disorders
- Reconstruction for both adults and children
- Treatment of ankle and foot trauma, such as fractures
In his free time, Dr. Wobst enjoys spending time with his family, traveling, the outdoors, hockey and curling.