Avera eCARE Services
Avera eCARE is a visionary model that provides you with 24-hour access to specialty care physicians and pharmacists and supports the rural health care workforce.
Avera eCARE addresses many of the impending challenges to rural health care delivery, including:
- Support for quality local care
- Looming workforce shortages
- Rural provider life balance
- Increased demands for care and decreased mobility in the aging population
- Recruitment and retention of rural clinicians
- Achievement and maintenance of trauma level designations
What is Avera eCARE?
Nobody else has this continuum of care!
- Avera eICU® CARE - Links intensive care units to an around-the-clock care team
- eEmergency - Links local emergency rooms to emergency-trained physicians and specialists at a central hub, 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- ePharmacy - Ensures every medication is reviewed by a pharmacist before administration
- eConsult - Provides access to specialty care, no matter where you live
- eLTC – Improves care of long-term-care residents through interactive technology
In the News
Avera eCARE Services was one of six organizations nationally recognized as a finalist for the 21st annual Monroe E. Trout Premier Cares Award.
The Cares Award, sponsored by Premier and its member hospitals, honors exemplary efforts by not-for-profit organizations to improve access to healthcare for the underserved.
Stroke Support Through eEmergency