AveraChart Partner EMR Access
Are you a partner provider or support staff member who helps care for an Avera patient? AveraChart Partner gives you limited, read-only access to Avera’s electronic medical record (EMR), AveraChart through MEDITECH® Expanse.
This limited, read-only access allows you to view your patient’s Avera medical record, without needing to fax or mail record requests. AveraChart partner users will be able to view both inpatient and outpatient information including the following common requests:
- Recent diagnoses
- Ongoing care plans
- Physician notes and summaries
- Long-term care placement requests
Request AveraChart Partner Access
After you submit the form, you’ll receive an automated response with more information on how quickly you can access the EMR and the steps you need to complete for EMR access.
Technology requirement: *VMware application and RSA token authentication is used to access AveraChart Partner. Further instructions will be shared by email.
EMR Versions & Limits to Historical Patient Records
Avera is in the process of upgrading our EMR platform, from MEDITECH 5.67 to MEDITECH Expanse.
AveraChart Partner offers access only into MEDITECH Expanse. As a result, you will have limited access to:
- Patient records that have been upgraded to MEDITECH Expanse, including, but not limited to, the following locations: Yankton, SD; Mitchell, SD; Marshall, MN.
- Historical records from these locations are available by linking into MEDITECH 5.67.
You will not have access to:
- Records that do not yet reside within MEDITECH Expanse, including, but not limited to, the following locations: Sioux Falls, SD; Aberdeen, SD; Pierre, SD.
- Behavioral health or addiction records.
- Place orders at an Avera facility.
Patient documentation is also available for coding/billing purposes.