Avera Marshall Facilities
Interconnected buildings at Avera Marshall provide a full range of services on our main campus location. In addition, a wide range of health care offerings can be found at our Avera Medical Group Marshall Bruce Street or Access Health & Avera Medical Group in Marshall - Carlson Street locations.
The main hospital of Avera Marshall Regional Medical Center, 300 S. Bruce St., offers inpatient and outpatient care, plus specialized areas:
- Birthing Center, with labor, delivery and recovery rooms that allow mom and baby to stay, in most cases, in one room for their entire stay. Large rooms feature private bathrooms with whirlpool tub and shower, and a pull-out bed for dad.
- Level III Trauma Center and Emergency Department.
- Behavioral Health Unit, with 10 beds in a safe and peaceful environment for short-term hospitalization when needed for treatment of conditions such as depression, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, anxiety disorder or other behavioral health diagnoses.
- The main hospital also houses inpatient and outpatient surgery, cardiac rehab, Imaging Center, state-of-the-art dialysis facility and physical, occupational, speech and respiratory therapy.
Avera Cancer Institute Marshall
A new home for Avera Cancer Institute Marshall was completed in 2014. Features include:
- Chemotherapy space, with six semi-private and two private bays
- Radiation oncology, with an Elekta Infinity™ linear accelerator
- An original art collection of 30 pieces by 16 artists
- A large atrium space, with a donor and history wall, fireplace and comfortable waiting space
Access Health & Avera Medical Group in Marshall – Carlson Street
Behavioral health, family medicine, internal medicine, obstetrics and gynecology and pediatric health care services are available at this site, as well as an anticoagulation clinic, lab and imaging services and urgent care.
Avera Marshall Physicians Office Building
Ophthalmology and optometry, orthopedics, podiatry and general surgery are among physician practices located right on the Avera Marshall campus in the Physicians Office Building.
Avera Morningside Heights Care Center
Avera Morningside, a 76-bed facility, offers long-term care and short-stay rehabilitation.