Avera Marshall Patients & Visitors
Whether you're coming for an inpatient stay, an outpatient procedure, to visit a loved one or to welcome a new baby to the family, use the following information to help make your Avera Marshall visit a great experience.
Visiting hours are flexible based on the wishes of our patients. Visitors may be limited by nursing staff or physicians depending upon each patient's condition. Parents of pediatric patients are welcome to stay with their child.
While you're at Avera Marshall, enjoy a meal or snack:
- Courtyard Café, on the first floor of the hospital, is open:
7:30 a.m. - 6 p.m. - Monday through Friday
9 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. - Saturday and Sunday
- Vending machines with pop and snacks are available 24/7
Find an assortment of gift items and snacks at the Avera Marshall Auxiliary Gift Shop at the main entrance of the hospital. Hours are 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Lodging & Accommodations
When your visit involves an overnight stay, you want to feel secure and comfortable. Marshall is fortunate to have many options for hotels and lodging.
- Enjoy waiting areas and lobbies throughout the hospital campus for your comfort and convenience
- Find a quiet place for prayer or mediation in the hospital chapel on the first floor of the hospital, or the Avera Morningside Heights Chapel on the ground floor of the long-term care facility
- Take advantage of free public Internet access
Pay your bill online, or learn about advance directives like a living will, or view privacy practices.