Volunteer at Avera Marshall
Are you looking for purpose? Are you interested in making a difference, meeting new people and gaining new skills? Becoming a volunteer with Avera Marshall is the perfect opportunity.
- Thrift Store – cashier and/or donation room sorter/pricing
- Welcome Desk – greeter, direct/escort patients, flower/gift delivery to patients
- Gift Shop – cashier/store product maintenance and organization
- Avera Morningside Heights – activities and/or visitation with residents
- Hospice – patient companionship, respite for family/caregivers and/or clerical duties
- Pastoral Care – chaplain care of patients, residents and families
Experience the joy and satisfaction of helping others. Plus, volunteering promotes your own good health and well-being – physically, emotionally and spiritually.
“You give but little when you give of your possessions. It is when you give of yourself that you truly give.” – Kahlil Gibran
If you are at least 16 years of age, take the first step by contacting Volunteer Services at 507-537-9145 or download and print this application and mail it to:
Avera Marshall Regional Medical Center
300 S Bruce St.
Marshall, MN 56258
After you fill out an application, you will attend a short orientation session where you will have the opportunity to choose an area(s) of interest. To schedule orientation, call 507-537-9145.