Avera McKennan Facilities
Choose from a full range of medical services available in the multiple buildings that make up the Avera McKennan campus. If you have any concerns while on our campus, please ask an employee with an Avera name badge, or call 322-8000 for assistance.
Easy Access to Health Care Services
- The main hospital building encompasses specialized patient units for medical/surgical care, oncology, orthopedics, brain and spine and more.
- The Women's Center includes labor and delivery suites on third floor, and a post-partum unit with spa-like amenities, café, dad's den and more on fourth floor.
- Avera Children's Hospital incorporates a Pediatrics Unit and Pediatrics Intensive Care Unit on third floor.
- The Prairie Center serves as the home for Avera Cancer Institute and Avera Surgery Center.
Clinic Locations on Avera McKennan's Campus
Medical buildings house clinics and physician offices:
- Plaza 1: Pediatric specialties, women's services, urogynecology, gastroenterology and endoscopy
- Plaza 2: Imaging, vein care, audiology, ophthalmology, brain and spine care, interventional pain, rheumatology, physical therapy, internal medicine, physical medicine and rehabilitation, neurology, neurosurgery, pulmonology and sleep medicine, Avera Specialty Pharmacy and Community Blood Bank
- Plaza 3: Avera Transplant Institute, liver care, transplant surgery, nephrology (kidney disease care), wound care, endocrinology and diabetes
- Plaza 4: Functional medicine (primary care), radiology, surgery, Avera McKennan Foundation and Avera McKennan Human Resources
- Avera Medical Group McGreevy 7th Avenue is a location for family practice, OB/GYN, pediatrics and surgical clinics as well as mammography
Other Avera McKennan Locations
In addition, Walsh Family Village may become a home away from home for families with loved ones who must stay in the hospital overnight or for extended periods.
Avera McKennan extends beyond our campus. Locations throughout Sioux Falls include the Avera Heart Hospital, Avera Behavioral Health Center, Avera Sports Institute, Avera McKennan Fitness Center, and a network of primary and specialty care clinics.
The Avera Prince of Peace campus offers multiple options for senior housing, including independent living apartments, assisted living and long-term care, as well as the Dougherty Hospice House.
View our campus map and parking information.