Access Family Medical Clinic & Avera Medical Group Worthington
Get quality, comprehensive care for the entire family, right in your home community. Access Family Medical Clinic and Avera Medical Group Worthington in Worthington, MN, can be reached by calling 507-372-2921 or 1-800-881-1473.
Avera Medical Group Worthington is located in Suite 1 of our building.
Access Family Medical Clinic
Access Family Medical Clinic serves even more people in Worthington, MN, and the surrounding area, thanks to a partnership between Rural Health Care, Inc. and Avera.
This collaboration allows a rural setting to have affordable health care in a number of services, including annual physicals, chronic disease management, women’s care, X-ray services, immunizations and more. By broadening the spectrum of physicians, technology and services, Access Family Medical Clinic is enhancing the health of your community, your family and you.
Access Family Medical Clinic Services
- Clinic Laboratory: Most laboratory results are available later the same day.
- Family Medicine: Care for the entire family, from infants to geriatric patients.
- Internal Medicine: Diagnosis and treatment of non-surgical diseases in adults, such as heart disease, diabetes and arthritis.
- Nutrition & Diabetic Education: Through a program recognized by the American Diabetes Association, a licensed registered dietitian and certified diabetes educator provide information including food plans, portion sizes and more.
- Obstetrics & Gynecology: OB care for pregnant women and gynecologic care, including surgery, for women of all ages. Certified nurse midwives who have received special training in obstetrics are qualified to deliver babies.
- Pediatrics: Diagnosis, treatment and wellness care for children from infancy to age 18.
- Behavioral Health: Mental health services for adults, children and couples.
If you have a health situation that requires prompt attention but does not pose an immediate, serious health threat, our team of urgent care providers can help. View our evening and weekend care hours near the top of this page.
Although no appointment is necessary for Urgent Care, we encourage you to call ahead to shorten registration time and to determine approximate availability of openings.
Avera Medical Group Worthington
Avera Medical Group Worthington provides state-of-the-art medical care through highly trained physicians, experienced professional staff and access to the entire Avera system. Services include:
- Diagnostics & Special Services: Mammography, nuclear medicine, DEXA scans, pulmonary function testing, EKGs, infusions and chemotherapy and more.
- Surgery: Consultations and a variety of surgical procedures.
Outreach Specialty Services
We offer a variety of visiting specialists in areas including asthma/allergies; cardiology; ear, nose and throat; nephrology; oncology; oral surgery; orthodontics; and orthopedics.
Our clinic hours are 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday through Friday and doors open at 7:30 a.m. New patients are asked to bring two forms of identification and proof of insurance. In the event you are not covered by medical insurance, you will be asked to provide a $50 prepayment.
Specialized services at the clinic include valet parking, wheelchairs for use at the clinic, and language interpretation line.
Access forms to request transfer of medical records in English and Spanish.