Access Health Marshall
Access to quality health care in Marshall, MN, and the surrounding area, is possible thanks to a partnership between Rural Health Care, Inc. and Avera.
This collaboration allows a rural setting to have affordable health care available in many service areas, including:
- Yearly checkups
- Chronic disease management
- Women’s care
- X-ray services
- Allergies and more
By broadening the spectrum of physicians, technology and services, Access Health is enhancing the health of your community, your family and you.
Access Health Services
- Clinic Laboratory and Imaging: Basic lab tests, diagnostic X-ray and OB ultrasound are available on-site. Most laboratory results are available later the same day.
- Behavioral Health: Comprehensive emotional and mental health resources, with providers and physicians who can diagnose, treat and counsel patients for anxiety, depression and many other conditions.
- Family Medicine: Care for the entire family, from infants to geriatric patients.
- Internal Medicine: Complete health care for adults, which includes preventive health care, treatment for chronic conditions, wellness and treatment for a wide range of conditions.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology: OB care for pregnant women and gynecologic care for women of all ages.
- Pediatrics: We can help your child stay well at every stage of their life – with comprehensive children’s care.
- Anticoagulation clinic.
- Urgent Care: Convenient care is offered at this location weekdays, evenings and weekends from 9 a.m.—7 p.m. for people in Marshall and the surrounding communities. Call our clinic if you have questions about our walk-in care services.
For care of conditions that threaten a life, a limb or an organ, call 911 or go to one of Avera's emergency departments immediately.
Avera Medical Group Marshall
Through Avera Health, we offer access to the region’s largest and most comprehensive health care network, for additional depth, expertise and cost savings.
Avera Medical Group Marshall offers a number of workplace-related services to help your new hires get started. In addition, a number of services are dedicated to protecting employees’ well-being on the job.
- Alcohol and drug testing
- Ergonomics for workspace modifications
- Asbestos exams
- DOT and bus driver exams
- HazMat and other OSHA required medical exams
- Immigration and refugee exams
- Military exams
- Pre-placement exams
- Respiratory exams
- Return-to-work exams
- Hearing conservation programs
- Workers’ compensation
To schedule an occupational medicine appointment, call 507-476-4800.
Leading-Edge Care at Avera Medical Group Marshall
Avera Medical Group Marshall and Access Health combine to provide state-of-the-art care with compassionate physicians who enhance local health services. We supports patients in our community, along with referrals to our dedicated health care staff at the nearby Avera Marshall Regional Medical Center.
Our care complements the services offered at our sister clinic, Avera Medical Group Marshall – Bruce Street.
Services at our Bruce Street site include:
- Wound care
- Eye care
- General surgery
- Pain management
- Visiting specialists
- More extensive lab and imaging services including 3-D mammography, DEXA scans, CT scans and MRI