Access Health – Mitchell and Avera Medical Group Family Health Center
Access Health – Mitchell
Access Health – Mitchell serves even more people in Mitchell, SD, and the surrounding area, thanks to a partnership between Rural Health Care, Inc. and Avera.
This collaboration allows a rural setting to have affordable health care in a number of services, including annual physicals, chronic disease management, women’s care, X-ray services, immunizations and more. By broadening the spectrum of physicians, technology and services, Access Health – Mitchell is enhancing the health of your community, your family and you.
Access Health – Mitchell Services
- Clinic Laboratory: Most laboratory results are available later the same day.
- Family Medicine: Care for the entire family, from infants to geriatric patients.
- Internal Medicine: Diagnosis and treatment of non-surgical diseases in adults, such as heart disease, diabetes and arthritis.
- Pediatrics: Diagnosis, treatment and wellness care for children from infancy to age 21.
- Behavioral Health: Mental health services for adults, children and couples.
If you have a health situation that requires prompt attention but does not pose an immediate, serious health threat, our team of AveraNow urgent care providers can help.
Although no appointment is necessary for Urgent Care, we encourage you to call ahead to shorten registration time and to determine approximate availability of openings.
Avera Medical Group Family Health Center
Avera Grassland Health Campus is a central location that merges multiple clinics under one roof, and allows room for future growth.
Avera Medical Group Family Health Center, located on the Grassland Health Campus, is a three-story, 70,000-square-foot facility housing the latest technology and nearly a dozen comprehensive services.
In addition to family medicine, internal medicine, pediatrics and behavioral health practitioners at this site, specialty medical practices and services at this location include:
Our clinic hours are 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, with pediatric hours starting at 7 a.m. New patients are asked to bring two forms of identification and proof of insurance.