Assisted Living Services at Avera Brady
Please call before planning a visit to learn what COVID-19 protocols are in place for visitors. Thank you for helping to keep our residents and staff safe.
Avera Brady Assisted Living, a part of Avera Brady Health & Rehab, consists of 24 apartments serving 25 persons best-suited for this level of care. Individualized care plans are specially designed to meet each resident’s needs.
One and two bedroom apartments are available, along with efficiency. Apartment features include:
- A full bathroom, kitchenette with mini-fridge and microwave/convection oven
- Cable-ready hookup
- Utilities (except phone & internet)
- Entrance security
- Laundry facilities and generous storage
Large dining, gathering area for activities
TV & couches in gathering area.
Friends having coffee in kitchen.
Kitchen in gathering area.
Living room in Assisted Living apartment.
Kitchenette in Assisted Living apartment.
- Three meals, plus snacks prepared under the care of a licensed dietitian
- Housekeeping and laundry service
- Social and recreational activities designed with residents' interests and abilities in mind
- Spiritual care that includes the service of a chaplain and indoor access to Avera Brady Chapel
- Around-the-clock staffing that is attentive to residents' needs and regularly receives high marks on resident-satisfaction surveys
- Medication administration to ensure safe, routine dispensing and adherence with the plan of care
Excellent Career & Volunteer Opportunities
Join Avera, the Upper Midwest's health care leader, for an inspiring and exciting career. Search the possibilities below:
Avera also offers many classes for health care professionals and other opportunities for health care professionals, including programs for pharmacy residency, radiologic technology and emergency medical services.