Avera Human Performance Center
The Avera Human Performance Center in Aberdeen, SD, is a place where all individuals can improve their strength and endurance or recover from injuries. As a fully integrated health facility, our programs promote a lifetime of health, wellness and balance.
Performance Enhancing Services Close to Home
Whether you’re recovering from injury or want to take your athletic potential to the next level, look to the Avera Human Performance Center. You’ll find the personalized expertise and advanced technology you need to achieve your health goals.
- Personal training services through Tempo Training by Avera with one-on-one or small group fitness training for weight loss, toning, strength, flexibility, endurance and more
- Lifetime resiliency with a two-tier wellness continuum designed to assist all patients on their path to healthier living—including post-medical condition recovery or pre-procedure training
- Corporate wellness to educate and promote healthy lifestyles in your employees
- Sports performance training services with Athletic Republic programs with a focus on speed, acceleration and strength conditioning courses (for ages 10 and up)
- Performance testing and recovery services to get you back to peak performance
- Nutritional counseling with registered dietitians
Services to Come
- Golf simulator and performance training
- Exercise-specific testing: lactate threshold and spring mechanic evaluations
- Triathlon training
- Exercise physiology
- Nutrition bar
- Sports-specific training
No matter your age or your goals, count on Avera for access to a variety of local professionals with expertise in sports medicine, including:
- Certified athletic trainers
- Certified personal trainers
- Orthopedic physicians
- Physical therapists
- Strength and conditioning coaches, and more
Personal Training by Avera
Whether you want one-on-one, small group or team fitness training, look to Tempo Training by Avera – developed and directed by certified athletic trainer Tanner White. Our personal training services will help you see improvement in:
- Weight loss
- Toning and building muscle mass
- Injury rehabilitation
- Injury prevention
- Mobility, flexibility, and more
After an initial fitness and goal-setting evaluation, you’ll receive a personalized fitness plan and coaching from one of our fitness experts. You can also take advantage of our InBody 270 body composition analyzer to learn about your body composition and measure your progress along the way.
Tempo Training is the official training program for the Ellendale High School Cardinals, Aberdeen Roncalli High School Cavaliers and Presentation College athletics.
For more information – including pricing and scheduling – call 605-622-5900.