Avera Marshall Southwest Ophthalmology
The entire family – from newborns and children to adolescents and adults – can take advantage of comprehensive eye care services, close to home, at Avera Marshall Southwest Ophthalmology in Marshall, MN.
Expert Eye Care for the Entire Family
Look to our eye care team – which includes both optometrists and ophthalmologists – for all of your vision needs including everything from comprehensive eye exams to the management of eye disorders and diseases, such as:
- Comprehensive Eye Exam
- Eyeglass styling and repair
- Contact Lens including multifocal and scleral
- Myopia/Near Sighted Management for children
- Cataract surgery
- Macular Degeneration Management
- Corneal and Dry Eye Treatment
- Diabetic Eye Care
- Eyelid Disorders
- Refractive surgery
Learn more about common eye conditions we can treat.
Advanced Laser Eye Correction Services
Find the latest corrective eye surgery techniques to improve your vision and reduce or eliminate your need for eyeglasses or contact lenses at Avera Marshall Southwest Ophthalmology.
During this procedure, also known as LASIK or LASEK, a specially trained ophthalmologist reshapes the surface of the eye to correct visual problems.
You may be a good candidate for laser vision correction surgery, if you’re over 18 years old and:
- Have difficulty seeing close up, far away or both
- Currently wear prescription glasses or contact lenses and haven’t had any prescription changes in the last two years
- Have an active lifestyle that would be more enjoyable without relying on glasses or contacts
If you’re interested in learning more, call 800-537-1427 and ask about a free consultation. During this screening, a technician will help you identify the best vision correction options for you.
Custom Eye Wear & Contacts
For all of your eye wear needs, enjoy the convenience of shopping our wide selection of vision products at the clinic. Our Optical Showroom and Dispensary are open:
- Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Outreach Services Near You
We also offer our optometry and ophthalmology services in outreach areas. We travel to many communities in our area to bring care closer to you.
Online Bill Payment
Pay your Avera Medical Group Marshall bill online using MasterCard, Discover or Visa, through our secure online platform.