Avera Behavioral Health Outpatient Clinic-Brookings
Coping with today’s fast-paced world often presents challenges. Avera Behavioral Health of Brookings provides client-centered outpatient mental health care for patients across the care spectrum. Licensed therapists are available Monday through Friday to meet the behavioral health needs of any individuals in need of support. Receive confidential, personalized, family-centered care for all ages, tailored to your specific situation.
Our services include:
- Prenatal/postnatal needs
- Early childhood behavioral health
- Adolescent adjustments
- Social and emotional skills
- Stress management
Other Behavioral Health Services in Brookings
In addition to the services above, we also provide:
- Referrals to licensed chemical-dependency counselors and psychiatrists for all of your behavioral health needs.
- School-based services in school districts throughout Brookings County. Behavioral health appointments can be held at school locations with school administrative approval.
- Group-based services throughout the year based on client needs. Please call 605-322-4079 for more information on the group services available.