Avera Medical Group Functional Medicine
We Have Moved!
Avera Medical Group Functional Medicine is now located at 116 W. 69th Street in Sioux Falls.
Call us to schedule an appointment.
Not feeling like yourself? As you age you may experience ongoing symptoms. Avera Medical Group Functional Medicine helps find the cause of your symptoms before it develops into a diagnosed condition.
Common issues include fatigue, trouble sleeping, unexpected weight gain or recurring infections. Or, you might be experiencing aches, pains, bloating and worsening menopausal symptoms. Many times, internal inflammation is to blame.
Functional Medicine is an approach to medicine that addresses the underlying causes of disease, using a systems-oriented approach in a partnership with patients for improving their health.
Our specialized, certified team provides:
- Primary health care, including annual physicals, lab testing, screenings and common illness care
- Consultations to understand your unique health imbalance issues
- Strategies to heal the root of your symptoms and regain overall health and vitality
- Access to a specialized pharmacy and the expertise of a woman’s health pharmacist
- Care for chronic conditions
- Nutrition counseling with a registered dietitian
- Well-being advice, coaching and support
If your body isn’t functioning like it should, it may interfere with your lifestyle. This can happen at any stage of life, but especially during mid-life. Watch and learn how Avera’s Functional Medicine providers can help you identify and treat issues related to your:
Functional Medicine looks beyond traditional treatments to help you be your healthiest self. We take the entire picture into consideration, including medical history, personal risk issues, medications, nutrition, exercise, lifestyle and environmental factors.