Avera Medical Group Gynecologic Oncology Sioux Falls
Contact Avera Medical Group Gynecologic Oncology
Receive comprehensive care for gynecologic cancers, including advanced surgical interventions, cutting-edge chemotherapies, survivorship care and more. Contact Avera Medical Group Gynecologic Oncology at:
According to the Gynecologic Cancer Foundation, research shows that women diagnosed with a cancer of the reproductive organs – especially uterine (endometrial), ovarian and uterine cervix – experience improved outcomes when treated first by a gynecologic oncologist.
Avera Gynecologic Oncology, located in Avera Cancer Institute at Sioux Falls, provides the technology, care and guidance you need to manage your illness, all with special attention to your emotional and spiritual needs. Avera Medical Group Gynecologic Oncology Sioux Falls is a department of Avera McKennan Hospital and University Health Center.
Conditions We Treat
- Endometrial (uterine) cancer
- Ovarian, fallopian tube and peritoneal lining cancers
- Cervix, vulva and vagina related cancers
- Pregnancy-related cancer (molar pregnancies)
What Sets Our Team Apart
- Specialty physicians who combine knowledge of gynecology with expertise in detecting and treating cancers of the female reproductive system
- Cutting-edge chemotherapies
- Advanced surgical interventions, including robotic surgeries
- Clinical trial opportunities
When a woman completes her treatment regimen, an appointment dedicated to her transition out of treatment is scheduled. Patients have a one-on-one connection with their social worker and nurse practitioner who cover social, emotional and safety concerns, provide support resources, and discuss the future follow-up plan of care.
Work at Avera
Join Avera, the Upper Midwest's health care leader, for an inspiring and exciting career. Search the possibilities below:
Avera also offers many classes for health care professionals and other opportunities for health care professionals, including programs for pharmacy residency, radiologic technology and emergency medical services.