Avera Medical Group Infectious Disease Specialists
Schedule an Appointment
To make an appointment with one of our providers, call 605-322-7250.
For expert care when it comes to infectious disease and public health, look to the experts at Avera Medical Group Infectious Disease Specialists in Sioux Falls, SD.
Specialized Care for Infectious Diseases
Our dedicated team includes board-certified infectious disease physicians who work with your primary provider and other specialists, or in remote sites via telemedicine, to diagnose and treat a variety of infections, including:
- Fevers of unknown origin
- Skin and soft tissue infections, bone and joint infections
- Pneumonias and respiratory infections
- Abdominal infections
- Gynecological infections
- HIV/AIDS, sexually transmitted diseases
- Infections due to multi-drug resistant organisms
- Infections in patients with decreased immune system such as transplant recipients
- Central nervous system infections
- Parasitic infections, zoonotic infections and tick-borne illnesses
- Fungal and viral infections
- Endocarditis and cardiovascular infections
Look to them for infectious disease consultations – including virtual consultations through Avera eCARE telemedicine, travel medicine consultations, infection control and antibiotic stewardship programs and community education.
Learn more about our infectious disease and public health services offered throughout the Avera region.