Avera Medical Group Internal Medicine
Just because you’re an adult, doesn’t mean you should have to wait days or weeks to see a physician. At Avera Medical Group Internal Medicine, our staff of adult medicine specialists is ready to see you right away. Our personalized approach, depth of expertise and reputation for excellence means you receive the care you need—as soon as possible.
Avera Medical Group Internal Medicine Sioux Falls is a group of physicians and nurse practitioners that focus on adult care, including vascular medical care. All physicians are board certified in Internal Medicine. Avera Medical Group Internal Medicine is a department of Avera McKennan Hospital & University Health Center.
Avera Internal Medicine is interested in long-term management of chronic medical issues, as well as acute care issues in the late teenage years through senior years. We offer care in the following areas:
- Internal medicine care for common and specialized illnesses
- Physicals and pre-op clearances
- Treatment of conditions affecting the arteries and veins
- Treatment of cerebral, cardiac and peripheral conditions related to arteries and veins
- Treatment of wounds
We also offer:
- Stress tests
- Well-woman exams and Pap tests
- Non-invasive vascular testing
We welcome new patients. If possible, we ask that you bring the following to your appointment:
- Insurance information and card
- Any updated address, phone or contact information
- The containers and contents for any medicines you are currently taking
- Any medical records from other providers outside of the Avera network
- A method of payment for your office co-pay
New Patient Forms
To save time, print and fill out these patient forms before your appointment:
Work at Avera
Join Avera, the Upper Midwest's health care leader, for an inspiring and exciting career. Search the possibilities below:
Avera also offers many classes for health care professionals and other opportunities for health care professionals, including programs for pharmacy residency, radiologic technology and emergency medical services.