Avera Medical Group Internal Medicine - Sioux Falls - Louise Ave
Just because you're an adult, doesn't mean you should have to wait days or weeks to see a physician. At Avera Medical Group Internal Medicine, our staff of adult medicine specialists are ready to see you right away. Our personalized approach, depth of expertise and reputation for excellence means you receive the care you need - as soon as possible.
Avera Medical Group Internal Medicine on the Avera on Louise Health Campus is a group of physicians and nurse practitioners that focus on adult care, including vascular medical care. All physicians are board certified in Internal Medicine. Avera Medical Group Internal Medicine is a department of Avera McKennan Hospital & University Health Center.
Avera Internal Medicine is interested in long-term management of chronic medical issues, as well as acute care issues in the late teenage years through senior years.
We offer care in the following areas:
- Internal Medicine care for common and specialized illnesses
- Physicals and pre-op clearances
- Treatment of conditions affecting the arteries and veins
- Treatment of cerebral, cardiac and peripheral conditions related to arteries and veins
- Treatment of wounds
We also offer:
- Stress tests
- Well-woman exams and Pap tests
- Non-invasive vascular testing
Visit Us at Avera on Louise Health Campus
Our new Avera Medical Group Internal Medicine clinic is located at the innovative, state-of-the-art Avera Specialty Hospital on the Avera on Louise Health Campus.
If you would like to confirm your appointment location, contact us. Your scheduler will confirm your appointment details.
We welcome new patients. If possible, we ask that you bring the following to your appointment:
- Insurance information and card
- Any updated address, phone or contact information
- The containers and contents for any medicines you are currently taking
- Any medical records from other providers outside of the Avera network
- A method of payment for your office co-pay
New Patient Forms
To save time, print and fill out these patient forms before your appointment: