Avera Medical Group Occupational Medicine Sioux Falls
Get Started Today!
Call 605-322-5100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our business health and occupational medicine services.
When you work with Avera Medical Group Occupational Medicine Sioux Falls, you’ll benefit from services that are coordinated for you with local providers – saving you time and money.
You’ll partner with an experienced, local team of occupational medicine professionals who can also connect you with the health services your employees need.
Comprehensive Business Health Services
Whether you’re interested in employee health services independently or as part of a comprehensive package, you can choose from a wide variety of services, including:
Call 605-322-5100 to learn more about our occupational medicine services.
- Medical treatment and follow up for work-related injuries with acute injury walk-in availability
- Physical exams including pre-employment, fit for duty, OSHA periodic
- National certified Department of Transportation (DOT) medical examiners for DOT physicals
- Substance abuse program including DOT and non-DOT, breath alcohol testing
- Certified MRO officer – in clinic
- Specialty exams including impairment rating examinations (IRE) independent medical examinations (IME), second opinions, causation review
- Nursing – occupational medicine services
- Vaccinations including tetanus (Tdap), Hepatitis B and influenza
- Immunization status lab work and TB testing
- Respiratory protection, FIT testing with NIOSH trained spirometry tech
- Respiratory function evaluation (Spirometry)
- Hearing conservation program with certified COHC tech
- Physical and occupational therapy
Employee wellness – onsite or virtual
Call 605-322-6578 or toll free at 866-205-1005 to learn more about our employee wellness services.
- Biometric Health Screenings – Cholesterol, glucose, blood pressure and more
- Home testing kits available
- Tobacco cessation for group or individuals
- Weight management for group or individuals
- Fitness/personal training
- Diabetes prevention programs (online or group)
- Personalized health coaching
- Lunch and learn tailored presentations
- Employee monthly challenges
- Online wellness portal
Workplace Safety and WorkWell Expertise
Call 605-322-5273 to learn more about our onsite services.
As a WorkWell Systems Quality Provider, count on us to follow evidence-based protocols in the development of your business’ occupational health program.
Our WorkWell certified professionals will ensure that your company is equipped to:
- Provide ergonomic consultation and education
- Create functional job descriptions
- Utilize functional capacity evaluations to determine employee’s ability to safely return to work after a work-related illness or injury
- Hire people physically qualified to do the job through pre-work
- Reduce your company’s liability for injury
- Teach your employees how to safely perform their job, avoid injury and illness, and stay at work through an injury, illness or disability