Avera Medical Group Occupational Medicine Yankton
Find the occupational medicine services you need to keep your workplace safe and productive with Avera Medical Group Occupational Medicine in Yankton, SD.
You’ll partner with an experienced, local team of occupational medicine professionals who can also connect you with the health services your employees need at Avera Sacred Heart Hospital.
Comprehensive Business Health Services
Whether you’re interested in employee health services independently or as part of a comprehensive package, you can choose from a wide variety of services, including:
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Ergonomic injury prevention
- Functional capacity exams
- Health screenings
- Massage therapy
- Post-injury care
- Respiratory physicals
- Specialty exams including Department of Transportation (DOT) physicals
- Substance abuse testing including DOT and non-DOT
- Treatment of work-related injury or illness
- Vaccinations including tuberculosis (TB), tetanus (Tdap), Hepatitis B and influenza
As a WorkWell Systems Quality Provider, count on us to follow evidence-based protocols in the development of your business’ occupational health program.
Our WorkWell certified professionals will ensure that your company is equipped to:
- Create functional job descriptions
- Help employees to safely return to work after a work-related illness or injury
- Hire people physically qualified to do the job through pre-work screenings and functional capacity evaluations
- Reduce your company’s liability
- Teach your employees how to safely perform their job, avoid injury and illness, and stay at work through an injury, illness or disability
If your business is located in southeast South Dakota or northeast Nebraska, take advantage of convenient, onsite services scheduled during your regular business hours. We’ll bring a variety of services to your workplace including health screenings and tests, drug screenings, mobile mammography, massage therapy, educational events and more.
Our WorkWell certified professionals can also perform audiology tests to accurately assess the noise levels throughout your plant or business.
When you work with Avera Medical Group Occupational Medicine Yankton, you’ll benefit from services that are coordinated for you with local providers – saving you time and money.
Your business may also qualify for corporate discounts to the Avera Sacred Heart Wellness Center, a benefit you can directly pass on to your employees for their health and well-being.
Get Started Today!
Call 605-668-8590 to learn more about our business health and occupational medicine services.