Avera Medical Group Optometry Springfield
Eye Care Focused on You
When your eyes are dry, blurry or painful, see the experts at Avera Medical Group Optometry Springfield. Our optometrists deliver high quality eye care to patients of all ages, from children to older adults, in a comfortable environment where patients always come first.
A number of services are available right here in the Springfield community, saving you a trip out of town. From routine eye exams to disease management, care is always tailored to your needs to help ensure the most optimal results.
Take advantage of our services including:
- Comprehensive eye exams
- Prescription management
- Myopia/near sighted treatment for children
- Diabetic and glaucoma management
- Contact lens including multifocal and scleral
- Eyeglass styling and repair
- Cataract management and surgery
- Macular degeneration management and treatment
- Corneal and dry eye diseases
- Diabetic eye and glaucoma treatment
- Eye injury and infections
- Eyelid disorders
In some cases, an eye condition or injury may need an advanced approach that could require surgery. If you live in or around Springfield, the expertise comes to you.
Specialists from Avera Marshall Southwest Ophthalmology provide outreach services in Springfield, preventing unnecessary travel.